Joint project: New building Waldau by PackSys Global AG and Combitool AG in Rüti on Spitalstrasse
23 Aug 2019
The ground-breaking ceremony on August 23, 2019 marks the beginning of the new joint future of PackSys Global AG and Combitool AG.
The new building project Waldau at the Spitalstrasse in Rüti has now made an important step forward. Once all the permits have been received, construction can begin.
On August 23 August, 2019, the ground-breaking ceremony took place with representatives of the municipality of Rüti, the neighbours, the architect Andreas Volk and the management of the parent company of the Brückner Group, as well as the management of PackSys Global AG and Combitool AG.
The new production and engineering site will make an important contribution to maintaining and creating highly qualified jobs in Rüti.
Some interesting key data on the new building:
- Start of construction in September 2019 and expected move in June 2021
- Inner courtyard (atrium)
- Zoning country 17,000 sqm, of which 8,047 sqm will be built over: Assembly area 4,065 sqm, operating area 7,443 sqm, office space 3,412 sqm
- Cubic capacity according to SIA 138,213 m3
- 60% renewable energy
- The photovoltaic system produces 43,600 kW per year, which corresponds to own requirements
- 99 car parking spaces and 70 bicycle parking spaces
- Electric charging station for cars and bicycles